Municipal Sewer Treatment Upgrade
Stansbury Park Improvement District, UT
- Completed comprehensive design to upgrade the District’s existing gravity operated facultative lagoon treatment system.
- Assisted the District in procuring funding assistance from Utah Water Quality Board.
- Prepared a preliminary engineering report and updated the District’s Master Plan and Capital Facilities Plan.
- Designed new headworks facility to accommodate build out conditions, comprising new 7 MGD pump station, mechanical screening, aerated lagoons, hypochlorite disinfection system and 100-acre rapid infiltration basin.
- Assisted the District in completing the DEQ’s first Level 1 Antidegradation Review in conjunction with UPDES requirements.